Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

This is like the worst trip ever! For another projet would you consider make an entirely happy crazy random awesome mind blowing video that makes no sense? If so, about 5 minutes would be a good minimum. Nice job. That is a lot of programs you used. Happy Halloween! in November!

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

I love you. Just thought I should mention it.

GraFight V GraFight V

Go to Deviantart.com to find his originals. Terkoiz has an account there. Nice work. Make sure your name is mentioned in trailers once you start directing action scenes in movies, etc.

Bubbles Bubbles

That almost looks like Krillin standing next to that eyeball. LOL.

A paedophile story A paedophile story

fantastic

it is.

Madness Ionizing Madness Ionizing

Awesome

This is epic and super legit. dont mind the retarded shopping adds below... assholes. I really like this dude. keep up the good work :)

Ninjas I Ninjas I

practise

is this training? work on smaller projects without a story and get sound, I would like to see an anim of yours a year later, you might knock my socks off... that was a lame, knock my socks off, lol. Work on it

waki miko reimu waki miko reimu

save it for youtube

she sounds nice. but its just lyrics and a picture. It doesn't make sense but i'm not judging you on that. Whatever you submitted, it isn't sloppy at all. Nice job anyway.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

LOL

Frikin funny! Very nicely presented! Way too much time on your hands. Doesn't matter tho u the man

Cocky the party cockroach Cocky the party cockroach

Sort of funny

The Cockroach was kinda funny how he was huffing and all. SFX aren't so great but it looks like you know how to use them. Anim was not so awesome but you had a clear story. It was okay, keep workin hard. :)