Flippin' Dead Flippin' Dead

I love intense action fighting or violent type games... but this is very unique. I don't know why this doesn't have 5 stars for a very unique and fun style gameplay. A great flash game. I am impressed in a way that I didn't think I could be.

Alphaland Alphaland

I cant believe I won... what the hell... and I wanted to sleep tonight... HA!

Shadow Tag Shadow Tag

Oh look!!! Its 1am!!! Full screen volume up? FUCK.THAT.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Absolutely Brilliant; the description you've written for the game is included. Always enjoyed your work. Can't believe you don't have more console games. I'd buy them on my PS3.

Stoners United Stoners United

Gotta start somewhere I suppose. Good look on the joint. The face got my attention. But I kept think this is fucking terrible. I'm sorry, its not fun. Keep working on it and dont feel bad. Look at me and a bunch of other people reviewing you! I dont have a single game up. Not bad. Don't give up though. Its better for everyone if you dont have to be high to enjoy a game.

Talk Head Talk Head

THIS IS A GREAT START TO SOMETHING. I thoroughly enjoyed this and think MORE CONTENT should be added. More faces of course, control over pupil, more characters, and just more of something. This is fun! Hope your FBI problem is a fluke. Ask a nearby police station if its legit.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

The deadliest enemy in this game is the dreadful and terrifying lag... You laugh but be warned. It will Fuck you up.

Graffiti The Mona Lisa Graffiti The Mona Lisa

I was about to BLAM this

but even it is pretty *(stops talking), even if its *(stops again)... a week is something. 1/5. but i don't like it. One week, respect.

tomashcu responds:

lol
I KNOW A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Air Raidd Air Raidd

Not bad

Fine programming, cool art, reminds me of Ol' Mario world :) No glitches except for... the last bullet, instead of it flying and trying, the game will just end. And the music fits the game; it could also use upgrades, tougher sound effects, some silliness maybe. Other than that, its a good arcade game :D !!

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

had me going!

1st i was like "whats wit da hatin?!"
then i wuz like "oh shit no way!"
den i was like "what the f***?!"
den i was like "u gotta be sh*tin me!"
den i was like "lol"
den i was like "that was stupid"
and last i was like "u pussy"

no, really tho, u must hav went thru a lot of shit to be pullin my ass like that.
nice trick.